Sunday 17 February 2013

Day 1 at Otumoetai Intermediate


Welcome to Ruma 25's 2013 blog!

Here you will be able to see what has been happening in our class and the events we participate in around the school.

February 4th marked the first day of school at Otumoetai Intermediate. We started the day off finding our new classrooms and learning about the expectations Miss Puke has for us for the year.
We did some activities to get to know each other, like the toilet paper roll and Human Treasure Hunt.
We also began our korowai feathers which will be put together to create our class korowai.

Pop Quiz - Are you able to remember one of Miss Puke's expectations for 2012? Leave it in a comment on this post!

13 comments:

  1. I was very nervous and was hoping for a good teacher. Miss Puke seems nice so far . I am hoping to get into music and incredible minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking froward to aims and I'm hoping to get in to the dance and drama academy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted miss basset to be my because she is really enthusiastic about sports and that's what I like about her.But then I ended up with miss puke and that is awesome because she is the best teacher Eva.

      Delete
  4. I was happy because I wanted Miss Puke to be my teacher! This year I am looking forward to do cooking tech and getting to know my teacher better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS AN AWESOME CLASS!!!TERRENCE :P

    http://hailoongsart.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted Miss Puke as my teacher so I was really glad when I got her>

    ReplyDelete
  7. For homework ; i quite liked competing in the triathlon and i did way better in year 8 than year 7 .It was really cool that we had 2 chants as none of the other teams did .We were the loudest as well .GO GOLD HOUSE!! I constructed my mobile from an old Chinese lantern that i really liked so i brought it at a garage sale .It took me about 1 week and if i had to do it again I would have spaced the notes further apart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait till mx is on for the intermediate

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For my homework this week:
    Mobile: I bent a coathanger into a spiral to hang my cards from.
    Triathlon: I did 900,000 x better than last year and it was way more fun than I thought it was going to be! GOLD HOUSE KILLED IT ON THE DAY WE DID AWSESOME!!!!!but I think our chant could have been a tinsi bit louder-Terrence :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi everyone I just had my birthday party it was so fun i got like no sleep

    ReplyDelete